We wish you a Happy New Year! And all the best for the year to come!
After a great 2017 we are looking forward to another busy 2018 season, with a different view and new challenges.
Although here in Ontario Canada we have -20C temperatures and no fly fishing whatsoever, eight of our Club members are having a great fishing tournament in Florida, USA
Great job guys!
Snook in the surf
…more snookPeacock bass
more peacock bass
…and more peacock bass
unknown gold fish-tell me a wish 🙂 LOL
And even the mighty Hammerhead-shark
Awesome! At the end of the day it’s all about spending time on the water with like-minded people.
These are the events scheduled for 2018. More details will follow soon. Anyone interested can contact us here or on our Facebook page.
All these schedules are subject to change due to bad weather conditions, high water levels, or other natural disasters.
- Florida Challenge – Dec 25th 2017 – Jan 7th 2018
- Fly tying/Championship discussions – Jan 27th
- Fly tying/Championship discussions – Feb 24th
- Fly tying/Championship discussions – March 24th
- Sotto Spring Cup (lake) – April 7th
- Grand River Upper – May 26th
- Island Lake (location might change) – June 16th
- Grand River Lower – July 14th
- Thames River – August 18th
- Saugeen River Challenge – September 15th
- Sotto Fall Cup (lake) – October 13th
- Steelhead – Cup -November 10th
Individual standings 2017 Sotto Fly Fishing Championship
Team standings 2017 Sotto Fly Fishing Championship